Build a successful travel blog without leaving your home
It’s true: most travel writers travel before putting words on a page. And majority of travel blogs boast the number of featured countries.
Travel Honestly is my unique approach to traveling without moving. It will teach you how to find inspiration and experience wonder by traveling in time and between different points of view.
The result: the place where you’re settled will feel fresh and exciting and you will never be stuck for writing ideas!
You can boost your writing and travel skills even if you stay put
If running a travel blog has always been your dream, you probably met some of these challenges:
- you hold on starting a blog because you believe you need to travel first and write second
- when you don’t move between destinations quickly enough, you feel stuck on writing ideas and your blog loses momentum
- you push yourself to cover as many countries as possible for fear of losing your readership
I have started a travel blog that focuses on a single city and a single country. After 6 months of regular blogging, it gets 30,000 page views a month. In the last 2 months, my traffic and my subscribers have tripled.
Travel Honestly / Creator
Join me to explore my unique deep travel approach. With my FREE list of proven resources, you’ll learn how to:
- build authority as a travel expert for your destination
- gather information about your place without spending countless hours in a library
- capture your readers with tested post types that creatively present your expert knowledge
- rank higher on google search as a hyper local site
Never again feel stuck when staying put!
Join me in Travel Honestly and get access to my FREE resource on How to build a killer single destination blog.
Great help for local expats
cody brown - Writer
Andrea’s writing gives us such real depth and breadth into so many of Croatia’s quirky customs that reading Croatia Honeslty is as insightful as it is enjoyable. And it’s definitely helped this expat become better oriented to life in Croatia.
Best guide for a slow burn city
Anja mutic - Writer
Reading Croatia Honestly is pure pleasure – there’s always a surprise, always some little-known fact about the city, always a new insight… Andrea is the best guide you could hope for in a city that tends to be a slow burn. With her guidance and unique approach, you’ll fall in love instantly. Honestly, if you really want to know Croatia, read Croatia Honestly.
Fantastic resource to get cultural nuances
paul music - croatia week
Andrea’s intricate knowledge of Croatian culture and brilliant style of writing combine to make Croatia Honestly a fantastic resource to get to know, but more importantly, understand the cultural traits and nuances of the country. Her blogs mix a candid and honest voice with deep observations and wit. Highly recommended blog for those wanting to understand Croatian culture.