Dive straight into the heart of Croatia
I DON’T BELIEVE IN TOURIST GUIDES – ONLY IN FIRST-HAND TRAVEL EXPERIENCE!
Join me at Zagreb Honestly and learn how to travel for experience, not sights
- Go beyond tourist attractions
- Feel the pulse of Croatia to have a real experience
- Meet local people and get to know their ways
- Understand quirky Zagreb and Croatia mentality
- Use the ‘deep travel’ approach anywhere in the world
- Enjoy my 100% FREE gift: The Foolproof Guide for First-Time Croatia Travellers
I’m an anthropologist and a fiction writer.
My unique talent is to understand and interpret the unknown. Think of me as a travel whisperer.
I won’t give you lists of things to do or places to go.
Instead, I’ll give you a set of travel goggles with which you’ll go native!
Here’s what you’ll learn from me and Zagreb Honestly
- break through the tourist traps
- get stories about the most charming as well as the most annoying sides of Croatia and its people
- see Croatia transforms from a short break destination into a ‘feel at home’ place
- deepen your bond with Croatia
- discover off the beaten path destinations
- understand quirky tidbits about Croatian mentality
- enjoy both the small-town and cosmopolitan sides of this curious land
- have a stress-free experience of being between cultures
- learn the local ways: a skill you can master and apply wherever you’re travelling
- watch how dealing with cultural difference becomes a perfect way of looking within yourself
- discover why Zagreb is Europe’s most walkable city
- get self-guided walks through hidden leafy routes just around the corner from busy streets and squares
- learn how to use aimless walking to inspire all your travels
- learn how writing about a single destination can make you a better travel writer
- tap into the wisdom of travelling without moving and see the familiar from new perspectives
- rediscover your own home city
- if you’re one step before taking a dive towards your dream job – get inspired by my own example
- I left my academic job and became a successful travel writer and blogger
- find support here when times are scary and lonely